Jumat, 24 Mei 2013

Business Letter

Indah Nurul Hikmah
Depok, West Java
0857-1612-0247
indahnurul68@yahoo.com

Vino Bastian
Reuters Company
Palmerah, Jakarta, CA 12140


Dear Mr. Bastian,

I am writing this letter to apply for the position advertised in Kompas accountant. As requested in the advertisement, I am enclosing a completed job application, my resume, my certification and two references.

Employment opportunities in advertising is very interesting. I believe that the knowledge and experience I have was able to make you lead a company to achieve better performance.
 

 I have a lot of expertise, especially in terms of computation and accuracy of financial management.

 I have education in accounting, finance, and computer operators are considered highly enough to get this position.



Please see my resume that I have covered for additional information on my experience. I can be reached anytime via email at indahnurul68@yahoo.com or my phone, 0857-1612-0247.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I really look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

Indah Nurul Hikmah

1 komentar:

  1. kawan, karena kita sudah mulai memasuki mata kuliah softskill akan lebih baik jika blog ini disisipkan link Universitas Gunadarma yang merupakan identitas kita sebagai mahasiswa di Universitas Gunadarma juga sebagai salah satu kriteria penilaian mata kuliah soft skill seperti

    - www.gunadarma.ac.id
    - www.studentsite.gunadarma.ac.id
    - www.baak.gunadarma.ac.id

    untuk info lebih lanjut bagaimana cara memasang RSS , silahkan kunjungi link ini
    http://hanum.staff.gunadarma.ac.id/Downloads/folder/0.5

    BalasHapus